Wednesday, February 4, 2015

   Buy a Day
A friend of my sister's went to Bangladesh.  How she raised her funds was to get people to "buy a day".
   I am going to start asking people to "buy a day" of my mission trip.  We will have about 50 days on the mission trip.  When people "buy a day" they can pick a specific day; a day at boot camp or a day in Bangladesh.
   I will be keeping a journal and will take plenty of pictures.  I will sent copies of the pictures and my days journal to that person that "bought" that day.
   If you are interested in "buying a day", please email me at hellowancedean@gmail.com.  This isn't my real email, but it will make it so much easier for me to find your email then trying to sort it through all of mine.
   If you email, please tell me the day you want to "buy".  Each day will cost $100.  I know this is a lot, but it helps so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment