Tuesday, June 2, 2015

   Dear readers,
There has been an unhappy update from the missionaries that talk to TMI.  We cannot use the backpack, shirt, or duffel TMI gives us because it says Teen Missions International.  Please do not write anything christian in any letters or on the envelope if you want to send any letters to the field.  Please write TMI Ashly on the letter envelope.
 Also, there has been a change in the clothes we have to wear.  The girls now have to wear the traditional "shirt."  The "shirt" is called a shalwar.  It is a very pretty, long "shirt."  It goes down to above the knees and there are two slits on the side that go up to the hips.  I found one at Christian Women Center and bought it a few hours before I found out that I have to wear it in Bangladesh.
  Thank you for reading!  Please don't let this news make you nervous for my team and I for we are in God's hands and I feel at peace after hearing this news.  I prayed I would go on an adventurous mission trip, and God is giving me one!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment